Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   "Ninja Storm" Is The Best Ever! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7613)

Lightspeed Zeo 12/19/16 02:39 PM

Re: "Ninja Storm" Is The Best Ever!

I think Lightspeed and Zeo are the best seasons. But I wouldn't say they are the only ones that are any good. I just don't see how one season can be the only good season in over 20 years.

Green Nightwolf Koragg 12/19/16 03:27 PM

Ninja Storm.was quite good. But there are plenty of other very good seasons.

Omega Black 12/19/16 04:09 PM

Its fine your a Ninja Storm fan. But a lot of us are Power Rangers fans. So were not going to like only one season in most cases.

Time Force Traitor 12/20/16 01:10 PM

Ninja Storm was a little too juvenile and felt a bit off. The Rangers were too funny and Lothor just didn't seem that threatening until the final episodes. I do think the show got better overall during its final arch. Which led to DinoThunder being a improvement.

Lion Tamer Org 12/20/16 02:06 PM

It took a lot to get used to it after the previous seasons tone. But it wasn't that bad once you did get used to it.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 12/21/16 08:46 PM

I am going to say no. NInja Storm was good but not the best ever. I think Lightspeed was the best when Carter wasn't on screen. But he is on there so much I guess I have to pick In Space.

Rita's Pita 12/21/16 09:07 PM

I liked Ninja Storm. But MMPR is still better.

MMPR Forever 12/22/16 08:27 PM

I had a lot of hope for Ninja Storm. It felt like another MMPR was on the way during the build up..Or at least a new series that could finally live up to the orginal. I thought Disney would breath new life into the show. But it just came off like a bad Ninja comesy. The magic wasn't there.

Green With Envy 12/22/16 08:49 PM

It was good as a Neo MMPR. But it isn't the only good season.

Galaxy Forever 12/24/16 12:01 AM

It was very good. But I wouldn't even put it in my top three. There are many good seasons. Which include Space, Galaxy, Time Force , Wild Force, Ninja Storm , DinoThunder , Samurai, Megaforce, and Din.o Charge