Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hunter a Red Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8140)

Tori Fan 10/28/17 11:16 PM

Hunter a Red Ranger?

Do you consider Hunter from Ninja Storm a Red Ranger?

Anti Hexagon 10/28/17 11:25 PM

Re: Hunter a Red Ranger?

I think so. Eric was Red, so Hunter fits the bill.

MattEmily 10/29/17 04:25 PM

I wasn't happy with them viewing Eric as a Red Ranger but they wanted 10 Reds and since there wasn't a separate red for MMPR2 they didn't have a choice but to include him and if something ever comes up where they need an extra Red then Hunter will likely be counted as a red since crimson is technically in the red family anyway just like navy and aqua are in the blue family.

Ninja Encounter 10/29/17 06:31 PM

I always thought Blake acted like a Red.

Ultra Mega 10/29/17 06:34 PM

For all we know there were other thunder morphers that were never used. Or perhaps the other Rangers were taken by Lothor. There could have very well been a whole Thunder Team. I would say at least one more.

Inner Senshi 10/29/17 06:37 PM

I don't consider him a Red. I didn't really consider Eric one either. It waa just because they needed a Tenth Ranger.

Saban Fan 10/29/17 06:50 PM

Well Saban allowed Eric to be a Red. So I don't she why he wouldn't do the same with Hunter. He was a Disney character but Saban controls the show again.

Captain Mutiny 10/29/17 06:52 PM

Wild Force was produced with Disney, just with the old production team. And it was actually Amit's decision to have Eric as Red. So Saban has nothing to do with it.

Usagi Reborn 10/29/17 06:54 PM

Of course the big change was Lynn and Marachand beint gone and replaced by Amit. But it was a lot different than the production team PR would have NS-RPM.

Massive Ego 10/29/17 06:55 PM

Disney and Sloan set Power Rangers back 10 years.