Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers gone too far! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1073)

The_Star_Treker 11/28/05 11:12 AM

In my opinion, the Power Rangers gone too far with too many seasons now. Last season SPD wasn't much of a great season but some episodes were good like Dino Thunder crossover episode and they really should have make Tommy be there too because he is the mentor and he took Zordon's place after he died and Tommy is the best ranger ever! :P SPD's last episode as a movie with all the previous power ranger teams, MMPR to PRDT should had the saga end pretty good. Okay, Power Rangers Mystic Force that is crazy and that is going too far. I don't care if Super Sentai has over 30 shows but in America, Power Rangers just need to end. It is getting hard to keep up and it's passed the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' and Star Trek's season limits. Don't get me wrong Power Rangers are great superheroes like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Justice League (DC Superheroes), Teen Titans (DC Superheroes), and the Avengers (Marvel Superheroes). Well I will watch Power Rangers Mystic Force anyways even if they gone too far. I hope Power Rangers Mystic Force will be a better season than SPD or else it will suck or be crapy. They need to start making the Power Rangers Generations Volume/Season DVD collection sets not a single episode DVD.

PRangerX 11/28/05 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Star_Treker@Nov 28 2005, 04:12 PM
In my opinion, the Power Rangers gone too far with too many seasons now. Last season SPD wasn't much of a great season but some episodes were good like Dino Thunder crossover episode and they really should have make Tommy be there too because he is the mentor and he took Zordon's place after he died and Tommy is the best ranger ever! :P SPD's last episode as a movie with all the previous power ranger teams, MMPR to PRDT should had the saga end pretty good. Okay, Power Rangers Mystic Force that is crazy and that is going too far. I don't care if Super Sentai has over 30 shows but in America, Power Rangers just need to end. It is getting hard to keep up and it's passed the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' and Star Trek's season limits. Don't get me wrong Power Rangers are great superheroes like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Justice League (DC Superheroes), Teen Titans (DC Superheroes), and the Avengers (Marvel Superheroes). Well I will watch Power Rangers Mystic Force anyways even if they gone too far. I hope Power Rangers Mystic Force will be a better season than SPD or else it will suck or be crapy. They need to start making the Power Rangers Generations Volume/Season DVD collection sets not a single episode DVD.
I agree that SPD had its flaws and wasn't "the best season ever" by far. However I have to disagree about ending Power Rangers. For one thing the show is still very profitable with its toy sales. Ratings are also very good. That said PR has ceased to really be a singular saga since In Space ( you could say LG too if you want to push it). But in an case, outside of team ups and other special episodes ( and the return of one former evil Green Ranger) every season has had its own story. The bueaty of PR now is that if you don't like it one season, the next season my suit your tastes better.

Nemesis_Prime 02/23/06 06:45 PM

SPD's last episode had every ranger in it?

PRangerX 02/23/06 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nemesis_Prime@Feb 23 2006, 11:45 PM
SPD's last episode had every ranger in it?
"Endings" only featured every Rangers from the SPD season. No rangers from the past were in it.

Nemesis_Prime 02/23/06 10:38 PM

Even the Kat ranger?

Kamen Rider Decade 02/24/06 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nemesis_Prime@Feb 23 2006, 10:38 PM
Even the Kat ranger?
How was Kat Ranger described in her debut episode? That is your answer.

PRangerX 02/24/06 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nemesis_Prime@Feb 24 2006, 03:38 AM
Even the Kat ranger?
Kat didn't use her powers in "Endings". Her powers were said to only be temporary in "Katastophe"

Kamen Rider Decade 02/24/06 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PRangerX+Feb 24 2006, 01:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PRangerX @ Feb 24 2006, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nemesis_Prime@Feb 24 2006, 03:38 AM
Even the Kat ranger?
Kat didn't use her powers in "Endings". Her powers were said to only be temporary in "Katastophe" [/b][/quote]
X stop giving these morons the answers make them find out for themselves like the rest of us.

Kamen Rider Decade 02/24/06 07:07 PM

To actually address the topic of PR gone to far, in my opinion PR should have ended with Lost Galaxy. PR after that has become a translation not an adaptation.

AuroraManson 03/30/06 09:18 PM

If you think the power rangers should of ended already why the hell are you at a power rangers board?