Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Come back to NY Emma! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1944)

mike#1fan 02/28/06 09:15 PM

Hell Yeah!!!

Come to L A Emma!

xoxo Emma xoxo

jdf195allmine 02/28/06 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiraford5
NO COME TO L.A.

that'll work for me!!!! lol my the ford ampitheater???!?!?!?! lol

DarkMan 03/01/06 08:41 AM

doesn't matter where she go's as long as she is there so we will be there with her as well

Asleepintheelement 03/02/06 10:14 PM

Tucson, Arizona.

Do a show at City Limits!!! I would love to see you in my town! Maybe uh... i will buy you a Starrrrrrrrbuckssssss... lol

y_yoshiki2002 04/07/06 02:37 AM

psh. Vancouver is where she should stay.

S.P.D. Red Ranger 04/07/06 03:24 AM

Yah stay in Vancouver...wait...Im in vancouver... holy crap. Hope i run into her sometime. Maybe at a Canucks game haha, veyr optimisitc.

And i remember seeing Brandon in an episode of Smallville a few years ago, which is filmed in vancouver. He played a delivery guy. I was watching the DVD and was surprised. He had the dreads then too :D.

Esther 04/16/06 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolidifiedPenguin
Yah stay in Vancouver...wait...Im in vancouver... holy crap. Hope i run into her sometime. Maybe at a Canucks game haha, veyr optimisitc.

And i remember seeing Brandon in an episode of Smallville a few years ago, which is filmed in vancouver. He played a delivery guy. I was watching the DVD and was surprised. He had the dreads then too :D.

wait was Brandonthe guy that said "i'm looking for a Mr. Clark Kent" Clark takes the box "Yeah that's me....who's it from?" Brandon says "it's from a Mr. Lionel Luthor"....i think that Epissode was after the season 3 finale...right?...i liked that episode!

y_yoshiki2002 04/17/06 02:13 AM

i was surprised when i found out brandon lived in Vancouver

Esther 04/24/06 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korean_turtle87
i was surprised when i found out brandon lived in Vancouver

interesting...maybe that's how he found the set to smallville!

MattEmily 12/20/17 06:26 PM

Re: Come back to NY Emma!

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger (Post 32875)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esther (Post 32979)
wait was Brandonthe guy that said "i'm looking for a Mr. Clark Kent" Clark takes the box "Yeah that's me....who's it from?" Brandon says "it's from a Mr. Lionel Luthor"....i think that Epissode was after the season 3 finale...right?...i liked that episode!

not after the Season 3 finale since that episode would've been a 3rd season episode so it was either the actual finale itself or the episode before it