Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly's Bad Day (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7661)

Rita's Pita 12/26/16 02:02 PM

Kimberly's Bad Day

"Calamity Kimberly" always confused me. Why was Kim having such a bad day? Did Rita put a spell on her?

PRangerX 12/26/16 04:06 PM

Re: Kimberly's Bad Day

I was actually pretty surprised at the time that there wasn some bad spell put on Kimberly. But it seems she was just having a bad day that Rita tried to make worse by capturing her.

KimandTommy 12/26/16 06:30 PM

Poor Kimberly was just having a bad day. But she proved all resultant she was. Plus it was cool to see a budding relationship between Tommy and herself. It was nice to see him part of saving her. It is one of my favorite episodes.

Gia the Fiend 12/26/16 08:56 PM

Its one of my favorite episodes too. It really let us see things from Kimberly's point of view.

Cassidy Casablancas 12/26/16 09:50 PM

I was surprised Rita didn't put her under a spell. I guess even Power Rangers can have bad days. It was a very fun episode though. I agree about it being a good Kimberly episode.

Decepticon 12/26/16 10:13 PM

You can have a bad day without an evil spell being cast on you.

Diabolico Rising 12/26/16 10:19 PM

MMPR sure had some silly filler episodes. The action was prettyy good in this episode.

Mesagog Lives 12/27/16 10:11 AM

The plot of this episode was pretty silly. But I can see while it would appeal to some in a b movie sense. Which seems to be the main appeal MMPR has to fans.

Jungle Fury Master 12/27/16 10:57 AM

I think Squatt cursed Kimberly with a day of bad luck. He didn't tell Rita that part since he took one of her magical items without asking. And didn't want the blame if there plan failed.

White Tiger Fan 12/27/16 10:59 AM

The episode was pretty silly. Its a guilty pleasure of mine.