Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What other parallel universes would you like to see? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8940)

Super Cena 06/02/20 02:31 PM

What other parallel universes would you like to see?

We have seen RPM , DIno Charge, MMPR Movie, MMPR 2017, and the coinless universe in the comics. What other universe would you like to see?

MMPR Forever 06/02/20 02:32 PM

Re: What other parrellell universes would you like to see?

Well I think everything is an AU. I just want to keep back to the the MMPR Universe. I wouldn't mind seeing more of the Ninja Steel Universe though.

VR Master 06/02/20 02:34 PM

I thought it was interesting how the Shattered Grid storyline had different universe with teams similar from the ones we had on the show.

MMPR Supreme 06/02/20 02:34 PM

A universe where the MMPR Rangers never lost there powers and were still active...Would be cool.

KimandTommy 06/02/20 02:36 PM

A universe where Kat was exposed as a villain around the timeline of Season 3 or Zeo. Where Kim took her right ful plave with Tommy and as Pink Ranger. The Rangers would defeat Kat and trap her in Rita's old dumpster.

Kimmy Repulsa 06/02/20 02:38 PM

How about a universe where Zedd succeded in making Kimberly his evil Queen. It would be interesting to see the fall out.

Lord Drakkon 06/02/20 02:38 PM

So Kim basically becomes Lady Drakkon in that universe?

KimandTommy 06/02/20 02:41 PM

No version of Kimberly could ever be evil. Its bad enough they did that awful Drakkon storyline with the other Tommy.

Massive Ego 06/02/20 02:42 PM

In an AU anything is possible.

No Green Spandex 06/02/20 02:43 PM

A universe where Tommy becomes White Ranger after the second time he lost his power. It would be interesting to see what would have happened with no White Ranger.