Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly cutting her hair (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7393)

A Gia To Remember 10/09/16 10:44 AM

Kimberly cutting her hair

In the teaser we see Kim cutting her hair. I wonder why she does this?

Captain Codfish 10/09/16 10:46 AM

Re: Kimberly cutting her hair

Looks like she gets kicked out of her social group for dating Jason. She cuts her hair to get a fresh start.

Jen's Revenge 10/09/16 10:47 AM

Looks like we are getting a tougher Kimberly from the get go. The scene looks dramatic in the teaser.

Sailor Moon Ranger 10/09/16 04:25 PM

I think its was just part of the preview. There is no real significance to it.

KimandTommy 10/09/16 04:26 PM

I like the original Kimberly just fine. Why are they changing the character now?

MMPR Forever 10/09/16 04:27 PM

Because everything has to be dark and brooding now. Its a real shame. We're the only ones that see it Kim.

Massive Ego 10/09/16 04:28 PM

The original Kimberly was really not that great. She is just overrated because she was an original and was on the show so long. She was a little interesting in season 3, I will give her that. I already care more about the new Kimberly.

PRangerX 10/09/16 06:09 PM

That scene got my attention. I get the vibe of her cutting her hair due to being made fun of too. Its like she was frustrated and wanted a fresh start. This is certainly a more conflicted version of Kim to start. Or at least it looks that way right now.

Dic Dubber 10/09/16 06:39 PM

I think the scene is a little silly but its the least of my worries about the new movie. I really wish this wasn't a Power Rangers movie. It would just be another movie I don't go see. Instead of something that ruins the memory my all time favorite show.

Ginger Snap 10/09/16 08:00 PM

But if it wasn't a Power Rangers Movie...I wouldn't be so excited to see it!

You guys are pretty observant. I missed that part. "Goes to rewatch". March can't come soon enough, btw.