Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Rita create the Mystic Realm? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7664)

I Love Lothor 01/12/17 12:34 PM

Re: Did Rita create the Mystic Realm?

This was my favorite part of Mystic Force. I just wish we had Mystic Mother all season.

A Gia To Remember 01/13/17 11:58 AM

If Rita had that kind or power I am surprised she didn't use it against the Rangers.

Troopers Supreme 01/14/17 12:34 PM

I think that kind of power would have been insane. If she was that powerful she would be stronger than Zordon and Specter put together.

Quasar Saber 01/14/17 12:36 PM

What dk you think happened to the Dark Demensions? Which Rita created anyway. After she turned good she transformed it into the Mystic Realm and combined it with Zedd's demension.

Lothor's Revenge 01/15/17 04:42 PM

The Dark Dimension transforming into the Mystic Realm makes a lot of sense. Some of the evil was probably accidentally retained. Which led to the rise of the Master and creation of the Underworld.

Captain Mutiny 01/15/17 07:54 PM

Could the master be a powered up Goldar?

Super Rad 01/16/17 06:45 PM

You guys are givening the poor writing way too much credit.

Time Force Rules 01/17/17 08:05 PM

The Mystic Realm is totally unbelievable anyway. As is Rita creating or rulling it.

Overdrive Omega 01/17/17 11:33 PM

The Mystic Realm did not make much sense. I don't know what Rita was doing as Mystic Mother. Maybe its another AU. Since we seem to have been getting those lately?

SPD Emergency 01/23/17 10:55 PM

Why would she create the Mystic Realm if she wasn't evil anymore? Creating a whole realm to rule would be something the old Rita might do. And I am not even sure she would be powerful enough pre or post the wave.