Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Game Plan Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8642)

Uncle Steve 02/24/18 08:04 PM

Re: Game Plan Episode Discussion

Having Preston just turn evil did seem to contradict him being the star of the episode.

Sentai Is Forever 02/24/18 08:05 PM

At least they made reasonable good use of the Sentai Footage. At least by Judd Lynn's standards.

Sentai Snob 02/24/18 08:08 PM

Still not good enough though. Not until we get episode by episode exact adaptions, at the very least.

I do find it funny that people complain about Ninja Steel when they could be watching Ninninger. Which is infinitely superior. If they did, they would be begging for dubbed Sentai.

Inner Senshi 02/24/18 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Steve (Post 75031)
Having Preston just turn evil did seem to contradict him being the star of the episode.

Its a kids show, it doesn't need to make sense

I loved the episode! I thought Victor and Monty were funny. The MMPR throwback music was a nice touch. The video game plot was relevent and funny. I think It was a good Preston episode. It was a nice twist to have him go into the game to save his friends and be forced to fight them instead. Hulk Levi was awesome!

Massive Ego 02/24/18 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Snob (Post 75033)
Still not good enough though. Not until we get episode by episode exact adaptions, at the very least.

I do find it funny that people complain about Ninja Steel when they could be watching Ninninger. Which is infinitely superior. If they did, they would be begging for dubbed Sentai.

Keep waiting for your dubbed Sentai because it will never replace Power Rangers.

Power Rangers Forever 02/24/18 08:15 PM

Even though it wasn't great. This episode was actually a good way to show how you can use Sentai Footage to add to the US Storyline. But adapting Sentai exactly all the time is not a good idea. Not like the Sentai Guys seem to want on this board.

MattEmily 02/24/18 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green With Envy (Post 75025)
I mean they got addicted to a video game because of a spell?

not even close they got addicted to the game all on their own. Game Goblin was just using the teenagers' obsession with the game to power up and allow him to turn 1 of the Rangers evil but only for a limited time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rita's Pita (Post 75030)
Did anyone else hear Rita's old palace music?

I wasn't paying enough attention to the music but I did notice what seemed to be the old Youth Center theme.

Green With Envy 02/25/18 10:29 AM

Your right Matt. I was a little distracted when I first watched the episode. So I missunderstood that part. I went back and watched the episode again and saw you were right.

Kilobyte 02/25/18 03:21 PM

The episode was pretty bad. The writing just isn't any good. Its just hard to get excited. There was some hope with the finale last year but its quickly gone back too the status quo.

mbozzo 02/25/18 04:54 PM

'Game Plan' was a fair episode. The rangers has to fight a monster who live inside a video game. The monster was difficult to defeat until the students playing the game were tricked into stop playing the game. Once that happen, the rangers was able to defeat and destroy the monster. I hope the next episode is better. :eek: