Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Unmorphed Powers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6337)

Spike Hart 01/28/15 09:04 PM

Unmorphed Powers

During the Disney era a lot of Ranger teams had unmorphed powers. What did you think of them?

The Ghost Ranger 01/28/15 10:23 PM

Re: Unmorphed Powers

Some were pretty cool. I liked the Dino Thunder Unmorphed powers quite a bit, and they were used well throughout the season. Magic for mystic force makes sense, as magic the theme of said season. OO I felt didn't really use their powers all that much, and had more potential.

PRangerX 01/28/15 10:56 PM

The Ninja Storm Powers were my favorite. Since it matched the theme of the season. They were Ninjas and it made sense for them to have elemental powers since thats what the Ninja Acadamies taught.

I didn't always mind the powers. It just got old afterwhile became overdone when it was done just about every year.

No Green Spandex 01/28/15 11:01 PM

Mystic Force made even more sense than the Ninja Storm Powers. Since like has been pointed out, it matched the theme of the season. The magical powers were just extensions of the magic they used to morph.

Lightspeed Zeo 02/08/15 02:04 PM

I don't like unmorphed Powers. The Rangers should only have superpowers when morphed. Mystic Force okay because they were magical based. But I am glad they did away with them with them. At least RPM had the powers used during their morphed state.

Dino Charger 02/08/15 02:07 PM

Magical powers are silly when unmorphed. I like that they don't do them anymore.

MattEmily 02/08/15 02:26 PM

I thought the civilian powers were typically just a bad idea in most cases and just didn't fit. It fit with Ninja Storm and Mystic Force however because of what they were.

Superstatler 02/08/15 05:39 PM

Power Rangers and Civilian Powers don't mix. It was a terrible attempt to be a superhero show. And felt so forced after a few years.

Astronema 02/12/15 12:09 PM

Only one I liked was Andros's telekinisis. It wasn't overdone and wasn't something just Ranger based.

MattEmily 02/12/15 01:43 PM

ah yes I forgot about Andros and Zhane's telekinesis. Now that was cool and it was something that wasn't done just to get out of battling it was just something special that they wanted to give to Andros due to him being an alien but they made it so that it wasn't exclusive to just his race anyone could learn it with enough practice.