Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Rita create the Mystic Realm? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7664)

Bonic Ranger 12/27/16 06:07 PM

Re: Did Rita create the Mystic Realm?

No way! Rita as Mystic Mother was just a dumb idea that made no sense. I think the posters here have put more thought into it than the writers. There is no reason for why Rita would be Mystic Mother. It was probably a Bruce idea.

Astronema 12/28/16 12:42 AM

They should have made her Rita's mother.

PRangerX 12/28/16 12:46 AM

Rita being the daughter of Mystic Mother, creator of the realm, and the time discrepancy idea are all plausible theories.

Chloe Sullivan 12/28/16 12:06 PM

I think Zordon created it and Rita inherited it.

Sailor Moon Ranger 12/28/16 12:22 PM

Rita must have been recruited to be Mystic Mother after she turned good. Its probably a title not the same person for the whole history of the realm.

Chaos Ranger 12/28/16 07:15 PM

We can make all the excuses for the writers we want. But it doesn't change the fact that they did a shitty job.

Calamity Kimberly 12/28/16 07:54 PM

Rita could have easily created the Mswtic Realm. It would be interesting to know for sure.

I Love Lothor 12/29/16 12:45 PM

Maybe she did it on accident during one of her headaches lol.

Hexagon Ranger 12/29/16 12:47 PM

Rita did experiments with Hexagon to create the Mystic Realm. Which saw thousands of years go by while a few years went by in PRU time.

Green Spandex Supreme 12/31/16 09:45 PM

She came to the Mystic Realm to connect the Morphing Grid to the Mystic Wands. And ended up becoming Mystic Mother to restore the damage left over from the Underworld War.