Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Rita create the Mystic Realm? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7664)

Hexagon Ranger 01/09/17 05:42 PM

Re: Did Rita create the Mystic Realm?

Hexagon helped purfied Rita to regain her powers so she could create the Mystic Realm. As one of their experiments.

Ninja Kat 01/09/17 09:31 PM

I think she just inherited the title of Mystic Mother. Perhaps the people of the realm just assumed the many Mystic Mother's were the same person.

Forever Pink 01/09/17 09:55 PM

Creating the realm is a stretch to me. Perhaps Time Travel was involved?

Crazy Ranger 01/09/17 10:03 PM

Rita helped Udonna restore the good magic that was lost in the war. But it accidently helped to make the seal to the Underworld vulnerable to Earth Quake. Vile was from the Underworld and Rita's half father. With the previous Mystic Mother her mother. After the first Mystic Mother died, Vile took Baby Rita and fled to ancient Earth. Where he moved into the Distant Galaxy and joined the UAE. When Rita grew up she wanted Earth because deep down she knew she was connected to it.

Darth Malik 01/09/17 11:15 PM

As much as we try to cover for the plot hole of Rita being Mystic Mother....It just makes it clear how nonsensical it was. I get they wanted to have a tribute to Soga and had a ready made way of having a call back to Rita....But they could have put more thought into making it make sense.

Kameron Poe 01/10/17 01:20 PM

I like the reference to Rita and tribute to Soga. But it makes no sense that Rita would be Mystic Mother for thousands of years while she was supposed to be trapped in the dumpster and later active for the UAE. They needed to put more.thought into this to make it make sense.

Doctor Dana 01/10/17 01:25 PM

Rita is definitely Mystic Mother. So something must have happened after Space and off screen.

Mitchell's Navy 01/10/17 06:10 PM

Well a lot of things could have happened off screen. I would prefer it was more easily explained. But I am sure there is a good reason to be made in continuity.

Time Force Rules 01/11/17 07:06 PM

This is why I hate the magical seasons. Its so unbelievable.

Call Titanus 01/12/17 12:19 PM

I was super glad to have Rita back. I don't care if it makes sense. I never understood why some people couldn't just enjoy it?