Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Karone in Super Megaforce (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8610)

Mega Mission 02/12/18 09:13 PM

Karone in Super Megaforce

Why is she Pink Ranger again and not Kendrix?

MattEmily 02/12/18 09:17 PM

Re: Karone in Super Megaforce

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega Mission (Post 74276)
Why is she Pink Ranger again and not Kendrix?

there's no reason why Kendrix isn't there we just have to assume she couldn't make it for whatever reason and Karone took over in her place which she would be able to do and would be able to take the Pink Quasar Saber out of the rock without needing Kendrix to be there since it'd be in the same vein as Mike and Leo the Red Quasar Saber chose Mike but Mike chose Leo as his replacement and because of which it recognizes that choice

KimandTommy 02/13/18 11:29 AM

Its ridiculous that Karone was still allowed to be a Ranger. She should have been the main villian

Massive Ego 02/13/18 01:46 PM

She had every right to be there. She was a true Power Ranger and I am glad her past as Pink Galaxy Ranger was acknowledged since she couldn't return for the team up with Lightspeed. Of course that could be a good thing because it was so bad.

Lion Tamer Org 02/13/18 01:56 PM

It is kind of funny how Karone was suddenly Pink Galaxy Ranger again after Kendix clearly took back the mantle in the Lightspeed Team Up.

Gia the Fiend 02/13/18 06:08 PM

I do wish it was explained why she had to take Kendrix's spot again.

Mega Mission 02/13/18 06:09 PM

The team up was pretty weak when it came to explanations. Which contributes to why I thought Super Megaforce was a step down from the stellar Megaforce.

Captain Codfish 02/13/18 06:11 PM

Well I've mentioned in the past how much I love the team up. I don't think we needed too much explanation. Its like FR, you have to read between the lines. Kendrix was unavaliable and sent Karone in her place. At least thats the way I see it.