Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Mesagog's redemption (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6820)

Rangermanuel 06/14/15 12:16 PM

Re: Mesagog's redemption

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 55357)
Aparently not. Based on his actions..

Guess that answers my question

Power Sentai 06/15/15 04:25 PM

Anton was pretty arrogant. But he was humbled by the end when he lost total control. He became a better person and father to Trent..

Massive Ego 06/15/15 09:27 PM

Only because he had no other option once he was exposed. Tommy should have captured him and have Andros take him to a intergalactic prision or something.

Rangermanuel 06/15/15 10:47 PM

But Andros disappeared after Forever Red but behind the scenes it would have impossible for Christopher Lee (his actor) to fly to New Zealand. Another thing, 13 years have passed and it is a mystery how Tommy and Andros know each other besides they were both mentored by the great Zordon of Eltar.

Massive Ego 06/16/15 05:19 PM

I was talking in show. And assumed that Tommy would still have a way of contacting Andros after "Forever Red". There was early SPD as an option too.

Captain Codfish 06/16/15 05:23 PM

FR seemed to imply that the Ranger teams were more interconnected then it seemed. With Tommy as the leader. He also seemed to be closely associated with Andros. Its not really that difficult for the two to meet. Especially if Tommy was watching over the Ranger teams a la Zordon. Andros would be a valuable asset with his connections in Space.

Rangermanuel 06/16/15 10:00 PM

^You do have a point there and plus Tommy and Andros both according to the Morphing Grid worn Red

Red Spandex Forever 06/16/15 10:10 PM

There two of my favorite all time Rangers. They were the best leaders. Tommy was the great the most important Ranger of the Zordon Era. He led the team through many great battles. Andros was the won that led the Space Ranger and shattered Zordon's tube.

Rangermanuel 06/17/15 09:04 PM

And Andros ended the Zordon era for Tommy

MattEmily 06/17/15 10:31 PM

I suppose what the end of the Zordon Era is... is all a matter of opinion.

Yes Zordon died in Space but Galaxy was still connected to Space because of Alpha 6, Karone, the Astro Megaship, the Professor, Bulk, the small clip of Skull and of course D.E.C.A. and the mentioning by Leo to Andros that he was there in Angel Grove on the day the Space Rangers defeated those evil forces.