Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Forever Red 2 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7446)

Rangerlord 10/19/16 08:17 AM

Forever Red 2

How would you do a Forever Red 2?

PRangerX 10/19/16 11:34 AM

Re: Forever Red 2

RPM's Venjix escapes to the regular PRU. Scott comes through as well and works with Tomny to recruit an All Star team of Red Rangers. The two Venjix's merge into one to become more dangerous.

White Tiger Fan 10/20/16 11:33 AM

The battle between the Pro Hexagon Red Rangers led by Tommy. And the Anti-Hexagon Red Rangers led by Jason.

Captain Mutiny 10/20/16 11:35 AM

General Venjix comes back for revenge. And its up to a group of Red Rangers to save the day again.

MMPR Forever 10/20/16 11:38 AM

I would do a buddy team up with Jason and Tommy. Normally, I don't like anything past MMPR. But Zeo Red at least allows for Jason and Tommy to team up as Reds. Its worth counting Zeo. As much as it woukd pain me.

MattEmily 10/20/16 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 58847)
RPM's Venjix escapes to the regular PRU. Scott comes through as well and works with Tomny to recruit an All Star team of Red Rangers. The two Venjix's merge into one to become more dangerous.

I would do something similar to this except it's been discovered that General Venjix had a twin who had been in hiding while there's the Venjix virus in the alternate dimension. The virus would escape into the main universe and would merge with the twin General Venjix causing them to become dangerously powerful to the point that they could just point somewhere to summon a villain forth even if it was just a minion or even a General.

Tommy had Andros spying around same with other Rangers and Andros locates the new but overly dangerous Venjix so he contacts Tommy about the news.

The listing will be as follows:
  1. Jason = MMPR
  2. Aurico = Alien Ranger
  3. Tommy = Zeo
  4. T.J. = Turbo
  5. Andros = Space
  6. Leo = Galaxy
  7. Carter = Lightspeed
  8. Wes = Time Force
  9. Cole = Wild Force
  10. Shane = Ninja Storm
  11. Conner = Dino Thunder
  12. Bridge = S.P.D.
  13. Nick = Mystic Force
  14. Mack = Overdrive
  15. Casey = Jungle Fury
  16. Scott = Ranger Red
  17. Jayden = Samurai Red
  18. Lauren = Samurai Red
  19. Troy = Megaforce
  20. Tyler = Dino Charge

The pairings would be as follows:
Jason and Conner
Aurico and Shane
T.J. and Mack
Wes and Scott
Tommy and Tyler
Andros and Lauren
Leo and Cole
Nick and Jayden
Bridge and Casey
Carter and Troy

I know there's the whole thing with Eric officially being classified as a Red Ranger due to Forever Red but in this instance I just wanted to go with the true Red Rangers that actually call themselves Red.

I don't know what other villains I would be using for this due to how many pairings there would be.

A Gia To Remember 10/21/16 11:22 AM

It would be awesome to see all those Red Rangers team up.

Goldar's Revenge 10/21/16 11:24 AM

You wouldn't be able to use Cole with Medina's legal trouble.

Disney Ranger 10/21/16 11:27 AM

I's mainly stick to the Disney era from NS on. Since MMPR-WF already had there team up. Lothor could comeback. Shane and Hunter woukd have to lead a group of Red Rangers. I guess I would have to include the Neo Saban era Reds too.

Sailor Saban 10/21/16 11:29 AM

I think there are too many Reds to do a proper team up. It made more sense with 10.