Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Disney have made a JF Sixth Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7621)

Rangerlord 12/21/16 08:02 AM

Re: Should Disney have made a JF Sixth Ranger?

I was disapointed that they left that open. Especially knowing the show was cancelled and there was no chance of follow up. Its not like any new season would anyway with the way the show has been produced.

Captain Codfish 12/21/16 08:04 AM

The idea is that evil never truely dies and you will always need good to stop it. It doesn't mean Venjix will win or even come back right away. Just that he is still a threat. He could come back generations later for all we know.

Inner Senshi 12/21/16 08:05 AM

I am with MMPR. PR always should have a happy ending. Even though I still like RPM ,just like I like every season.

Massive Ego 12/21/16 08:06 AM

I admire your ability to stay positive why watching garbage. I mean that as a compliment. Also I liked the ending there. It was the only good part of Judd's RPM. Even if Eddie's ending was so much better.

Inner Senshi 12/21/16 08:07 AM

Well its not Garbage to me. I don't think I would have liked "Ranger Black".

Hexagon Ranger 12/21/16 12:27 PM

"Ranger Black " would have been awesome! It would have been Hexagon NS level good.

Sailor Moon Ranger 12/21/16 12:49 PM

I think the Spirit Rangers were good enough.

"Ranger Black" would have been an horrible idea. I also wouldn't have left that cliffhanger with Venjix in the real episode.

Samurai Mentor 12/21/16 06:45 PM

I think it would have been too much. They already had enough characters, not to mention Rangers. Its not worth going to the time and trouble of making a new Ranger.

Rita's Pita 12/21/16 09:15 PM

I think RJ and Dom were good enough. They were both fun.

Delta Max 12/22/16 11:58 AM

They just needed to give the Spirit Rangers actual identities and characters. They ahould have learned their lesson from Omega Ranger.