Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Go-Onger Discussion Thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4949)

MattEmily 09/20/14 11:37 PM

Go-Onger Discussion Thread

I'm at Episode 14 so far. Right now it's interesting but I'm actually seeing some of the complaints people had with Megaforce here.

Gosei pulling stuff out of his stuff.
It's the same thing with Go-Onger although the engines are sentient machines that come from another dimension but they instantly know that they can combine with one another. They do need to remodel the 6 engines so that they can combine into Engine G6 (Zenith Megazord) but a lot of the other combining stuff (Turbo Plasma Launcher, RPM Enforcer) there's no big entrance to it, it's just basically like "hey let's see if we can do this."

mbozzo 10/08/14 09:52 PM

Re: Go-Onger Discussion Thread

Didn't Go-Ongers already became RMP by now? :confused:

MattEmily 10/09/14 11:40 AM

yes it did but that doesn't matter.

Zabitan 10/09/14 03:21 PM

[sarcasm]I just hope they don't turn the Power Rangers version into some kind of Terminator/Battlestar Galactica knockoff where the Gaiark are some weird artificial intelligence/sentient computer virus that took over the world and the rest of humanity has to live in some domed city.

And one of the rangers is infected with the computer virus, and is turning into a robot, later finds out that the American version of Kelgesia is their long lost sister.

And the computer virus assumes physical form as Hiramechimedes and later Yogoshimacritein or some shit.[/sarcasm]