Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rangers who villains didn't target (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8183)

MattEmily 11/12/17 05:37 PM

Rangers who villains didn't target

I was at first thinking about the original MMPR realizing that Tommy had been placed under spells by Rita, Zedd and was brainwashed by Gasket, Kimberly had been placed under a jealousy spell, Billy had been placed under a spell to heighten his fear of fish and a spell that would force him to listen to Rita and Goldar's orders and Jason was also placed under a spell but what I noticed is that neither Zack or Trini or placed under spells so I wonder why?

Most of the replacements were placed under spells - Goldar was trying to get Adam to lose his confidence, Rocky was placed under a fun spell and Kat was placed under an evil spell but if I recall correctly Aisha didn't have a spell on her either sure Goldar tried with that snake but he didn't succeed and sure Hate Master tried with his magic dust but he didn't succeed either.

PRangerX 11/12/17 05:43 PM

Re: Rangers who villains didn't target

Aisha was still targeted. It's just that hr locket protected her. Zedd made Zack see putties with those glasses. Trini never hae a spell placed on her. But she was targeted in the Mantis episode, just with a monster instead of a spell.

Dark Specter's Revenge 11/12/17 06:26 PM

I think targeting a Ranger with a monster is just as dangerous as with a spell.

Powermaster 11/22/17 06:53 PM

The Turbo Episode with Ashley's jackets saw all the Rangers targeted. Everyone except Ashley for for the tainted jackets.