Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Update on MMPR Pilot (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6255)

Dukemon222 01/06/15 01:55 PM

Re: Update on MMPR Pilot

I'm not sure why this thing cant' be "real" and "not official" at the same time. IGN has been known to film fake trailers in the past. (I'm looking at you Zelda movie!)

Soulspice 01/06/15 01:56 PM

"Sackhoff also said that the clues for a project she was working on, “not necessarily a movie and not necessarily a superhero that you would think of.”*

nightmere11 01/06/15 01:59 PM

Here you go: http://news.doddleme.com/television-...a-film-or-not/

Galaxy Supreme 01/06/15 05:14 PM

I guess this thing might be real afterall. Still sounds pretty whack. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Captain Codfish 01/06/15 05:15 PM

These pictures makes me even more excited. I can't wait!

PRangerX 01/06/15 05:23 PM

I was trying to be cautious about this with the other thread. But Dizagoax's info and the pictures make this look like its something. Its gonna be pretty interesting to see exactly what happens. Its amazing that Katie Slackoff is involved. Whole thing sounds crazy.

MMPR Forever 01/06/15 05:26 PM

Damn, if this thing is really happening....I don't like it. Doesn't feel like MMPR to me. Just a dark and gritty rip off for dark pr fans.

I'm not a big fans of Katie. The new BattleStar Galactica was overrated. The original was way more fun.