Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Justin:The Failed Experiment (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7583)

Doomsday 11/17/16 11:57 AM

Justin:The Failed Experiment

I'm not talking about the behind the scenes stuff. I think Justin was an experiment by Zordon. He wondered if he could get even more obedient Rangers by recruiting children as Power Rangers. The experiment failed and the UAE's advances meant that it wasn't going to work. Since they needed more resourceful Ranger s who could think for themselves to work with Andros.

Ranger Master 11/17/16 11:58 AM

Re: Justin:The Failed Expermoment

Zordon was already preparing the Rangers for Andros by the time he left for Eltar. Justin was just a side experiment if anything.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/17/16 12:00 PM

Re: Justin:The Failed Expermoment

The Kid Rangers idea was for another project. Justin was never intended to be a Space Ranger. Perhaps a secondary team of Turbos that defended the Earth while the Space Rangrs were gone?

Turbo Guy 11/17/16 07:14 PM

Re: Justin:The Failed Experiment

Justin is my favorite Ranger. I could realoy relate to him as a kid. He was my Tommy.

A Gia To Remember 11/17/16 07:16 PM

I think he was chosen because he discovered Rocky's secret idenity and Zordon needed a new Ranger.

Inner Senshi 11/17/16 07:26 PM

Justin was chosen because he was special and had a lot of potential.

Eradicator 11/17/16 07:32 PM

Why are we still obsessing over Justin 15 years later?

Captain Codfish 11/17/16 08:14 PM

I don't think Justin gets the level of hate he got years ago. This thread is just discussing why Zordon chose him.

Jen's Revenge 11/17/16 08:41 PM

He was just unbelievable as a Ranger. And it was silly how he was just made a Ranger because he happened to discover who the Rangers were. Zordon couldn't have found someone better?

Goldar's Revenge 11/17/16 08:52 PM

Justin was not just in the right place at the right time. He was under consideration to be a Ranger already. Zordon really believed in him and Rocky getting hurt opened upup a spot for him.