Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Making Waves Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8621)

Turbo Guy 02/17/18 09:28 PM

Re: Making Waves Episode Discussion

I agree their whacky antics do make the show.

Captain Mutiny 02/17/18 11:07 PM

I don't see anything wrong with today's episode. It was a good character episode for Sarah and Hayley. Most of the episodes this season have been good character pieces.

Usagi Reborn 02/17/18 11:08 PM

Judd deffinitly still knows how to do good character building episodes.

mbozzo 02/18/18 02:43 PM

'Making Waves' is a good episode. A monster created a tidal wave machine. it get wrecked by a drone, that get broken by it. It took two of the parents to fix it. the two rangers fearing that their parents are going to get together, wreck their date, only to find that these two by working together can fix the drone. The monster fix his machine, while the parents fix the drone. The drone destroyed the machine. Monster get angry and fight the rangers. He lose and become a giant for round 2. He get destroyed by a new zord, and the girls learn a good lesion. I hope that the next episode is better. :)

Hayley Oliver 02/18/18 07:46 PM

I thought the parents were boring. I want the shlw to be about the Rangers not their parents. Hayley and Sarah felt very immature by trying to ruin their parent's date.

MattEmily 02/18/18 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayley Oliver (Post 74735)
I thought the parents were boring. I want the shlw to be about the Rangers not their parents. Hayley and Sarah felt very immature by trying to ruin their parent's date.

who wouldn't be trying to ruin the date? Their Parent dating one of your good friends' Parent is just weird and awkward.

Disney Ranger 02/18/18 09:50 PM

Disney would have had them try and get their parents together like The Parent Trap.