Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What other parallel universes would you like to see? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8940)

Super Cena 06/02/20 02:31 PM

What other parallel universes would you like to see?

We have seen RPM , DIno Charge, MMPR Movie, MMPR 2017, and the coinless universe in the comics. What other universe would you like to see?

MMPR Forever 06/02/20 02:32 PM

Re: What other parrellell universes would you like to see?

Well I think everything is an AU. I just want to keep back to the the MMPR Universe. I wouldn't mind seeing more of the Ninja Steel Universe though.

VR Master 06/02/20 02:34 PM

I thought it was interesting how the Shattered Grid storyline had different universe with teams similar from the ones we had on the show.

MMPR Supreme 06/02/20 02:34 PM

A universe where the MMPR Rangers never lost there powers and were still active...Would be cool.

KimandTommy 06/02/20 02:36 PM

A universe where Kat was exposed as a villain around the timeline of Season 3 or Zeo. Where Kim took her right ful plave with Tommy and as Pink Ranger. The Rangers would defeat Kat and trap her in Rita's old dumpster.

Kimmy Repulsa 06/02/20 02:38 PM

How about a universe where Zedd succeded in making Kimberly his evil Queen. It would be interesting to see the fall out.

Lord Drakkon 06/02/20 02:38 PM

So Kim basically becomes Lady Drakkon in that universe?

KimandTommy 06/02/20 02:41 PM

No version of Kimberly could ever be evil. Its bad enough they did that awful Drakkon storyline with the other Tommy.

Massive Ego 06/02/20 02:42 PM

In an AU anything is possible.

No Green Spandex 06/02/20 02:43 PM

A universe where Tommy becomes White Ranger after the second time he lost his power. It would be interesting to see what would have happened with no White Ranger.

Zabitan 06/02/20 02:58 PM

Maybe one where the Mighty Morphin Rangers became the Dairangers in Season 2.

Or one where Ryan Steele is the White Ranger, and Tommy is the leader of the VR Troopers.

PRangerX 06/02/20 04:34 PM

Those would be good ones.

Ranger Storm 06/02/20 04:54 PM

Don't forget the universe we saw in Ninja Storm. This was the one where Lothor was the good mayor of Reefside and the Rangers themselves were evil. It would be interesting to see what the other Ranger teams and villains were like. Or to see what happened to Bluebay Harbor now that the AU Ninja Storm Rangers were arrested.

Ninja Storm Fan 06/02/20 04:54 PM

Ah yes, that was an underappreciated episode.

MMPR Forever 06/02/20 04:55 PM

I'm surprised Doug Sloan and Ann Austin didn't just resurrect MMPR and say everything in between was an AU.

Sentai Master 06/02/20 04:57 PM

It was too long after the fact. But Ninja Storm did seem like an attempt to be a modern take on the tone the show had back in the MMPR days.

Ninja Storm Fan 06/02/20 04:58 PM

Ninja Storm surpassed MMPR and is the signature PR season the general public thinks of.

Goldar's Revenge 06/02/20 05:00 PM

No, MMPR is the definitive incarnation. Why do you think Power Rangers 2017 was a modern take on MMPR?

Now I am not saying the television season is going to be MMPR and you can argue other seasons are better. But to say Ninja Storm is in the public consciousness in a greater sense then MMPR? Thats not even close to true.

KimandTommy 06/02/20 05:01 PM

Thats the same way I feel when people act like Tommy and Kat are together instead of Kim and Tommy.

Goldar's Revenge 06/02/20 05:02 PM

Its not the same thing though. There is explicit evidence on the show that Tommy and Kat are together. Even for fans that like Tommy and Kim better.

Piccolo Diamond 06/02/20 05:04 PM

I don't think Kimberly was ready for a long term relationship. She had too much going om.

Tommy Hater 06/02/20 05:05 PM

Yes, her mother seemed to have issues with commitment herself. Kim likely learned the wrong lessons from her. Plus she was young.

Tommy Hater 06/02/20 05:07 PM

I can't blame Kim for breaking up with Tommy. I don't understand what Kat saw in him to be honest. At least Kim was smart enough to see through his ego.

Kilobyte 06/02/20 05:09 PM

How about a universe where there are no Power Rangers, but Rangers/Villains from our universe accidentally end up there.

Digimon Ranger 06/02/20 05:10 PM

Or a universe where Power Rangers is a tv show. Just like Digimon Tamers.

PRangerX 06/02/20 05:11 PM

I had this fear after watching the Lightspeed, promos that all the old seasons wouldn't count or would just be a tv show there. I don't know where I got this stuff back then lol.

Zabitan 06/02/20 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilobyte (Post 77815)
How about a universe where there are no Power Rangers, but Rangers/Villains from our universe accidentally end up there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digimon Ranger (Post 77816)
Or a universe where Power Rangers is a tv show. Just like Digimon Tamers.

That would be cool.

I just thought of some more.

One where Billy is the Gold Ranger.

One where Tommy is the Blue Space Ranger, Adam is the Black Space Ranger, Tanya is the Yellow Space Ranger, and Kat is the Pink Space Ranger.

One were one of the unadpapted Sentai shows is a Power Rangers team.

PRangerX 06/02/20 06:34 PM

Thats cool too. There was a fan fic posted on Jill's old Sentai translation site that depicted Billy going to different Sentai universes. He ended up in Jetman. It was an interesting read.

Your Space idea is something I thought about too. If the original Turbos went to space. I could also see scenario where. just Tommy leaves and everyone else goes to Space. Either Justin or the new Red becomes Blue.

Usagi Reborn 06/02/20 06:42 PM

I could actually be Andros being Black Ranger.Since Megablack lead sometimes. Sometimes people even consider him the true leader of Megaranger.

Tommy Hater 06/02/20 06:43 PM

You know Tommy couldn't resist hogging the spotlight if he stayed for Space. Andros would have been ruined.

KimandTommy 06/02/20 06:44 PM

I think Kat would have been like Astronema and Kim would have rejoined the team.

Usagi Reborn 06/02/20 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 77824)
I think Kat would have been like Astronema and Kim would have rejoined the team.

You know I would. argue with you. But since we are talking about possible AUs, anything is possible. So there could be a universe like that. Kat could also simply be brainwashed again or turned into Cyber Kat.

Zabitan 06/04/20 09:26 PM

That all reminds me.

How about the universe where Zeltrax was Jason, and Elsa was either Kim or Kat.

Frankly Jason 06/05/20 03:30 PM

I always thought it would have been interesting if Zeltrax was Jason.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 06/05/20 03:33 PM

Jason was Zeltrax. He just forgot his true memories and only remembers his hate for Tommy. Everything Doctor Oliver told Kira was a lie. He knew full well Zeltrax was the former Red Ranger.

Tommy Hater 06/05/20 10:17 PM

Re: What other parallel universes would you like to see?

One where Rocky is the Green Ranger like the original concepts. Not the Rocky we got on season 2. This way Tommy would never have been created to hog the spotlight.

Goldar's Revenge 06/05/20 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed (Post 77859)
Jason was Zeltrax. He just forgot his true memories and only remembers his hate for Tommy. Everything Doctor Oliver told Kira was a lie. He knew full well Zeltrax was the former Red Ranger.

No, he was clearly Terrance Smith and not Jason. There is no evidence that he was the former Red Ranger. The season was very clear that he was a new character named Terrance Smith. A rival of Tommy's post Turbo.

DinoThunder Purple 06/05/20 10:20 PM

Re: What other parallel universes would you like to see?

I wouldn't mind seeing an AU where Jason is brainwashed into Zeltrax. And joins the team as Trassic Ranger or something.