Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Pre Zyuranger Sentai and PRU (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8182)

Byron Stinger 11/11/17 09:20 PM

Pre Zyuranger Sentai and PRU

I think Super Megaforce proves that the past Sentai teams all have equivalents in the PRU. Some could be from parallel dimensions or other time periods too.

Massive Ego 11/11/17 09:33 PM

Re: Pre Zyuranger Sentai and PRU

The ones shown in "Legendary Battle" exist somehow. The rest existing would be just speculation.

Bonus Ranger 11/11/17 09:37 PM

I thought it was strange that past teams were shown when they never had their own seasons. Plus it seems odd other teams would operate on their own with Zordon around.

Zabitan 11/11/17 10:34 PM

Something I want to see Boom do is some kind of series where each issue is a hypothetical Power Rangers season based on one of the pre-Zyu/Man era shows.

Like one issue is Goranger, another could be Goggle V, then Flashman, etc.

Dark Specter's Revenge 11/12/17 06:29 PM

That would be a good idea. The Boom Comics are better than the series these days.

Chef Mia 11/20/17 07:06 PM

I was surprised they used the teams that were never on the show. I bet their stories were interesting.

Goldar's Revenge 11/21/17 06:06 PM

It was handled badly but there is no doubt now that these teams had their own adventures. Some of which may have happened before MMPR.

Massive Ego 11/25/17 12:09 PM

Most likely but we will never know the truth.

Starlord 11/25/17 07:56 PM

I think its more likely that they are just more "alien rangers".

Dustin Dude 11/25/17 08:02 PM

I don't think they should have used Rangers from Sentai that were never on the show.