Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Power Rangers 10th Anniversay (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1612)

MiChaos 03/30/02 06:38 PM

JDF coming back? As much chance as AJJ coming back! Fans want a reunion or something to link back with PR's origins this year (series 10).

Cross My Line 03/30/02 11:14 PM

Sym, stupid rumor started at PRC? Oh come on. Granted, only had a quick scan because I never go there anymore, but the guy who stated it said he got it from the official JDF yahoo club, ffrom his manager supposedly.

Whether its true or not, I don't really care, but you could at least aim your slagging off at the right people.

symbolic agony 05/21/02 05:32 PM

Hey over there I am saying I will believe it when I see it and that someone merely 'saying' they got a letter from the management means very little.

Unfortunately a good number of people are believing this rumor just becasue tis one guy says it is official.

Tristianity 05/22/02 04:24 AM

Exactly. There have been a number of "official" statements made to the general PR fanbase and none of them came true. I'm not saying this one is not true, but I will say that I remain skeptical until I see it happen.