Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Zordon come back as a villain? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7679)

Quasar Saber 01/02/17 11:31 PM

Should Zordon come back as a villain?

Given how evil Zordon truely was...Would it be wise to revive Zordon to act as a true villain?

KimandTommy 01/02/17 11:56 PM

Re: Should Zordon come back as a villain?

I think that would be a horrible idea. Zordon coming back would actually be very cool..But it has to be as a good guy. Zordon would never go bad. And no one could put an evil spell on him. It was a mistake to kill him off though.

Prince Gasket 01/03/17 12:13 AM

I don't even think its possible for Zordon to come back period.

PRangerX 01/03/17 12:15 AM

I think there may be a way to reverse the Z Wave. But it would result in the return of the UAE. It wouldn't be easy to do either.

MMPR Forever 01/03/17 03:01 PM

I would hate it if they made Zordon a villain. Especially if they brought him back only to make him one.

Goldar's Revenge 01/05/17 05:08 PM

Zordon can't come back. When the tube was shattered his essense spread across the galaxy. His life force is in pieces. It can't be put back together. He is gone for good in the regular PRU.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 01/05/17 05:09 PM

If he got brought back, it would be cool to see all his behind the scenes political games get exposed.

Sailor Moon Ranger 01/05/17 10:29 PM

I don't see why they would bring him back as a villain. That would destroy years of goodwill. Zordon could only come back as a good guy.

Ranger Master 01/06/17 06:29 PM

Zordon is a villain so its not a big stretch to have him come back as one. I don't think he can come back though.

Toxica 01/06/17 11:02 PM

Zordon was always a good guy. And would be one if he was brought back. I don't see how they would bring Zordon back on the tv series.