Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly as Rita clone (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7384)

Kimmy Repulsa 10/03/16 05:24 PM

Kimberly as Rita clone

Would anyone have thought it would have been more interesting to have had Zedd put Kim under an actual evil spell? With her working with Zedd instead of Rita? At least for the rest of the season.

KimandTommy 10/03/16 05:25 PM

Re: Kimberly as Rita clone

Nah, Kim was too good. Would have made more sense for Kat. Too bad she didn't exist yet.

MMPR Forever 10/03/16 05:26 PM

Rita and Zedd were fine just the way they were. I do think the Kim episode was pretty funny.

Captain Codfish 10/03/16 05:27 PM

There is no way they could get away with Kim marrying Zedd on a kids show. Kim was a minor and Zedd eas thousands of years old.

Lightspeed Zeo 10/03/16 05:29 PM

I did think that episode should have been a two parter. They could have done more with the concept.

A Gia To Remember 10/03/16 05:30 PM

I like it how she faked out Goldar.

PRangerX 10/03/16 05:32 PM

I remember being diaspointed that the spell was fake. I thought she would actually go evil in the episode . I didn't expect to go on for a season. It would have been interesting though. I don't think thats something they would have gone for permanently. The marriage part would deffinitly be gone.

Usagi Reborn 10/03/16 05:33 PM

Its amazing how they even got away with the idea Zedd wanted to brainwash Kim I to marrying him.

MMPR Guy 10/03/16 05:36 PM

I think it was just supposed to be a throwaway episode. The idea was never something that was supposed to be seriously considered.

Samurai Mentor 10/03/16 07:14 PM

That would have been an interesting storyline.