Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Mesagog's redemption (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6820)

Rangermanuel 06/18/15 11:49 AM

Re: Mesagog's redemption

And that is one reason Lost Galaxy was a great successor to In Space and a great season period

Captain Codfish 06/18/15 12:52 PM

Galaxy was the beginning of the After Zordon era. It just had a lovely on continuity with Space. Since the show is all part of the same continuity it makes sense.

Massive Ego 06/18/15 12:55 PM

Space and Galaxy were the best season. So much better than the crap we get now. I was hoping we woukd get back to that quality with Neo Saban but what a creative flop that has been. PR might as well have stayed with Disney. But at least the classic seasons are on Netflix now. Thats the only good.thing about the Saban deal.

Rangermanuel 06/21/15 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 55465)
Space and Galaxy were the best season. So much better than the crap we get now. I was hoping we woukd get back to that quality with Neo Saban but what a creative flop that has been. PR might as well have stayed with Disney. But at least the classic seasons are on Netflix now. Thats the only good.thing about the Saban deal.

Well the new seasons are good but nothing can replace the magic of the 90's seasons.

MMPR Forever 06/21/15 12:23 PM

Agreed, nothing will ever be as good as MMPR.

Rangermanuel 06/21/15 01:33 PM

^Or Zeo In Space Lost Galaxy or Time Force

Lightspeed Zeo 06/21/15 01:35 PM

Zeo and Lightspeed are my all time favorites.

Gosei Great 07/10/15 08:04 AM

I always thought it was kinda wierd. Anton was so unlikeable for most of the season. I wonder if the original plan was for Anton to be evil and they changed course on that idea?

Usagi Reborn 07/10/15 11:40 AM

Anton was pretty much a tool who was too arrogant to admit his mistake until he was forced to. He is lucky Tommy went easy on him due to Trent. Hopefully, he learned his lesson.

Gosei Gold 07/11/15 12:25 PM

I think Anton realized his mistakes by the end and was truely humbled. He meant his apology to Tommy. He was a better man after his ordeal. We also saw how he became a more understanding father of Trent.