Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Which team up is better....Space/LG or NS/DT? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2987)

PRangerX 01/10/11 09:26 AM

Which team up is better....Space/LG or NS/DT?

Which team up is better....Space/LG or NS/DT?

I think both are great. But I'm going to have to give the edge to Space/LG. Since it was the first one and meant a lot. Plus it effected the plot of the season with Kendrix's death.

Orange Ranger 01/10/11 09:27 AM

I liked the Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder one better. It was technicly the last real team up. Although, my favorite team up of all time would have to be Time Force/Wild Force.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/10/11 09:27 AM

Reinforcements From the Future, Jen was truly bad ass & HOT in that one.

Close second is Forever Red.

PRangerX 01/10/11 09:28 AM

Yeah, those were good ones. I actually meant to choose between the two team ups in the thread starter. But if people want to bring other team ups into this, its cool.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/10/11 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 38374)
Yeah, those were good ones. I actually meant to choose between the two team ups in the thread starter. But if people want to bring other team ups into this, its cool.

In that case Space/LG.

Orange Ranger 01/10/11 09:29 AM

I have a question about Forever Red. Why do all the red rangers have to be the ones to fight against the machine empire? Was it just so that all the red rangers could return?

Kamen Rider Decade 01/10/11 09:30 AM

Because the Red Rangers are always stronger than the rest.

PRangerX 01/10/11 09:31 AM

Thats a good in show question ( since we know the behind the scenes reason is because they wanted to do a Red Ranger team up). Its most likely to do with what Primal said. Tommy may have felt that it was important to use the Red Rangers in this.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/10/11 09:31 AM

The sixth is stronger than the Red at first then the sixth gets watered down like bad beer. Only time that wasn't the case was during the days of the White Ranger and the Background Rangers.

Galaxy Forever 04/21/11 02:34 AM

Re: Which team up is better....Space/LG or NS/DT?

I like the first three seasons, WF and Disney-produced seasons (NS to RPM)'