Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   RPM's Start Date (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2958)

Kamen Rider Decade 01/09/11 02:52 PM

RPM's Start Date

When does it start?

I thought it usually started by now.

PRangerX 01/09/11 02:53 PM

You didn't hear about RPM not being on Disney XD ( the new version of Toon Disney) this year ? Power Rangers is exclusive to ABC kids now. So it isn't going to debut until March 7. Which is actually coming up soon, Thats why the fandom thought pr was on its deathbed until the RPM promo and the news about Judd Lynn came out.

metal ranger 01/09/11 02:55 PM

I guess if your in Australia you have to wait a year. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kamen Rider Decade 01/09/11 02:56 PM

Exclusive ABC Kids that was a stroke of pure brilliance of a retard. ABC Kids a programming block so unreliable it might as well run for political office.

I won't bother with RPM then.

PRangerX 01/09/11 02:58 PM

Yeah its really not a good place for PR to be. On the bright side a lot of people are very enthusatic about Power Rangers this year. With the supposed darker direction of the first half. And the return of Judd in the second half.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/09/11 03:01 PM

Wait till undependable schedule and the month long hiatuses because of sport preemptions and that enthusiam will die faster than a bug flying into the windshield of a vehicle going 700 mph.

PRangerX 01/09/11 03:02 PM

Burgandy Ranger claims we are going to at least have all new episodes in March and April.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/09/11 03:04 PM

I know Tommy Oliver personally and have ridden in his zords.

End of the day both of those claims are fairy tales.

PRangerX 01/09/11 03:05 PM

There are rumors that this actually might be the last season. The fact that its on ABC Kids with no promotion kinda makes that a strong possibility. Power Rangers will come back in some form someday. MMPR Nostalgia will set in. Assuming it is cancelled.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/09/11 03:06 PM

There are rumors that every season is the last season since before Disney bought it.

They don't need to promote it, kids will watch it, kids will buy the toys. The toys are still selling really well last I heard.