Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Mack a crybaby? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7833)

Jedi Ranger 04/04/17 07:43 PM

Mack a crybaby?

I've been watching a lot of Overdrive lately. Does anyone else think Mack comes off like a crybaby? He begs to be a Ranger and then tries I quit when the going gets tough.

But much worse is after he finds out he is a robot. I could see there being a brief period where he has to adjust and experiences some shock. But he just kept goint on and on about it. And he showed Hartford' a lot disrespectful. Even if he did mislead him he gave him life and was always good to Mack. Listening to Mack wine about his existence when the stakes were so high to find the Crown just made him come off bad.

Goldar's Revenge 04/04/17 07:45 PM

Re: Mack a crybaby?

Mack was very unlikable like most of the Rangers that season. The whole robot Plot was ridiculous and made Hartford look very bad too..I actually don't blame Mack for being mad at him..

Inner Senshi 04/04/17 07:47 PM

I think Mack handled the situation well. Since he put his personal feelings aside to help his team. I do think the storyline went on for too long. It was cool to have a Robot Ranger though.

Die Hard 04/04/17 07:54 PM

A Robot Ranger? I didn't even though that was possible. Thats the only one right?

Green Goblin 04/04/17 08:02 PM

He did get kind of annoying. The rest of the Rangers were kind of just there. Not annoying but boring.

Ninja Storm Fan 04/04/17 08:30 PM

I'd probably have been annoyed by Mack if I could bring myself to really care a about anything outside of Ninja Storm good or bad. I don't really deal with Overdrive or any of the other seasons anyway.

Polly Want A Megazord 04/06/17 09:50 PM

I think he was pretty cool actually. I would be freaked if I found out I wS a robot and most of my memories were fake. I am surprisedrprisee he held up as well as he did.

Zordon's Legacy 04/06/17 10:12 PM

I think it was odd that Mack didn't realize what he was much sooner. .

Hailey Hartford 04/07/17 06:45 AM

While I wasn't happy he was an android, I have to say it was a very human response to his situation at the time.

Powermaster 04/07/17 10:17 PM

In a lot of ways he was more human than anyone. Especially when he sacrificed himself to save the Crown from Flurious.