Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Was Beast Morphers the best Power Rangers Series since Wild Force? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9155)

BeastMorphers 03/02/21 06:06 PM

Was Beast Morphers the best Power Rangers Series since Wild Force?

I think the writing was so much better then any Disney Era or Neo Saban series.

Miki1988 03/03/21 09:26 AM

Re: Was Beast Morphers the best Power Rangers Series since Wild Force?

Judging by what I saw of the Ninja Steel season (thanks to the clips from YouTube), I think BM was a vast improvement over Ninja Steel. Bit that might just be bacause BM was the transition season from Neo-Saban to Hasbro just like Ninja Storm was the transition season from Saban to Disney (Wild Force was produced with Saban's crew behind the cameras). But we'll see how Dino Fury does and what it can bring to the table.

Massive Ego 03/03/21 11:17 AM

The writing dramaticaly imlroved and it felt like the Power Rangers I loved before they Disey buyout and the first half of RPM to be fair.

Galaxy Supreme 03/03/21 06:34 PM

I would say so. The writing was so much better and there felt like there was reak stakes..

Red Lightstar Ranger 03/03/21 06:37 PM

It was better but I have to admit I was a little disappointed by the end of the season. It didn't totally live up to its potential.

JungleFury Cat 05/28/21 08:17 PM

While I like Beast Morphers, my top favorite seasons are in the Disney era so the answer would be no for me. I definitely like Beast
Morphers better than Ninja Steel (+Super), MegaForce (+Super), SPD, Wild Force and some earlier others.

PRangerX 06/01/21 09:38 PM

Beast Morphers felt the most original that a pr season has felt in years. They also took more risks, which reminded me of some of my favorite seasons.