Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Wes joining the Silver Guardians (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8128)

Reinforcements From The Failures 10/22/17 06:49 PM

Wes joining the Silver Guardians

As bad as the season was and such a screw up Wes was...I never thought they would be stupid enough to have Wes join the SIlver Guardians. It made his whole arch mute, as he spent all season refusing to join. Not to mention I would never have even recruited him if I was Mr. Collins.

MattEmily 10/22/17 06:52 PM

Re: Wes joining the Silver Guardians

the whole point of why he was refusing to join them is because the Silver Guardians was a business who would only protect those that paid for their services but in the finale Mr. Collins changed that.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/22/17 07:00 PM

Its likely Collins just said that to get Wes to sign on. But id didn't mattee once SPD forcibly took it from Biolabs.

Outer Sailor 10/22/17 07:28 PM

Matt is right, Wes joined because his dad agreed to protect the city for free. He just didn't like the money aspect. Plus his issues with Eric were finished and he wanted to team with him.

Massive Ego 10/22/17 07:34 PM

He joined on his terms. Whats so bad about that?

Putty On The Brain 10/22/17 07:44 PM

Wes should have wound up with Jen. TF was dark enough. Tommy and Kim would have been allowed to stay together. The same if it were Tommy and Kat.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 10/22/17 07:51 PM

Wes seemed like a bit of a Crybaby and hypocrite. But not as much of a whiner as Carter.

Lord Jedite 10/22/17 10:29 PM

I think Wes should have went to the future with the rest of the team. The future was already changed a bunch of times. And Wes was supposed to die before Jen's team returned to help him in the finale.

VR Forever 10/22/17 10:58 PM

The whole finale was just rushed and this was another aspect of it. I didn't like how Wes and Eric were suddenly friends either.

Diabolico Rising 10/23/17 10:58 AM

He never would have joined if Mr Collins didn't change the rules or allow Eric to be his equal.