Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kendall (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6509)

A Gia To Remember 02/26/15 10:27 PM

Kendall

Is anyone else sick of seeing Kendall's attitude? Its rediculus the way she treats Shelby. She is arrogant and has no real personality.

Dino Charger 02/27/15 12:31 AM

Re: Kendall

Yeah she seems kinda mean. Like she thinks she is better than the Rangers. She really underestimates Shelby.

Lightspeed Zeo 02/27/15 12:33 AM

I don't mind her. She kind of reminds me of Ms. Fairweather.

MattEmily 02/27/15 10:12 AM

Not at all. I think it's refreshing that not every person among the Rangers and their advisors is buddy-buddy. Yes she underestimates Shelby but keep in mind she has every right to considering up to now she views her as a klutzy waiter who kept on bugging her to violate museum policy to go on digs and then she wanted a free pass from working at the museum because she thought being a Ranger was a 24/7 job which it can be but you do need a cover which Kendall has a point on.

The Ghost Ranger 02/27/15 03:38 PM

I just hope she softens up when and if Kendall becomes the Purple Ranger, or if Shelby gets injured and she has to help her.

MattEmily 02/27/15 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger (Post 52566)
I just hope she softens up when and if Kendall becomes the Purple Ranger, or if Shelby gets injured and she has to help her.

I'm sure she will regardless of the circumstances that leads to it... keep in mind even our jerk Rangers *points to Eric and Taylor* have softened up eventually. Taylor softened up a lot whereas Eric only softened up to a point he was still a jerk either way.

Superstatler 02/27/15 09:39 PM

Shelby is the annoying one for me. Matt is right here. Shelby has been nothing but lazy and entitled. She is not Ranger material. So Kendall should be surprised that an energem bonded with her.

MattEmily 02/27/15 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstatler (Post 52598)
Shelby is the annoying one for me. Matt is right here. Shelby has been nothing but lazy and entitled. She is not Ranger material. So Kendall should be surprised that an energem bonded with her.

I'm scared. we actually agree on something? RUN AWAY!!!! LOL.

Superstatler 02/27/15 11:17 PM

I know whats next, you start agreeing with me when I don't like a DC episode? lol

Sledge's Bounty 02/27/15 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger (Post 52566)

She will. This type of thing can happen on the show. It is done to teach kids that people are more than what they seem. And how you have to give them the benefit of the doubt.