Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ransik and Nadiera turns (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7637)

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 12/14/16 12:14 PM

Ransik and Nadiera turns

Anyone find it weak that they turned good so fast? Nadiera was a spoiled child and suddenky became good because she delievered baby? Ransik's turn was a bit more believable but was not properly set up either.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/14/16 12:17 PM

Re: Ransik and Nadiera turns

And lets bot forget the elephant in the room. Ransik is redeemed yet just murdered Ferrick's a second time. And right after Ferricks had his own epiphany. So in a lot of ways its unfair that Ransik gets a second change but not Ferricks.

Inner Senshi 12/14/16 12:18 PM

Re: Ranisk and Nadiera turns

Ransik was sorry for what he did and ended up redeeming himself in the team up.

Destiny Defeated 12/14/16 12:23 PM

This is one of the few things I don't like about Time Force. I can believe Ransik deciding to turn himself in for almost killing Nadiera But they shoukd have set up Nadiera's turn several episodes earlier. The baby scene should have happened then. That way they could have built to it. Also they coukd have spent more time exploring Ransik's sympathetic side.

I actually have no problem with the Frax thing. Since Ransik still went to jail. It is a shame Ferricks coukdn't be saved.

Jen's Revenge 12/14/16 12:24 PM

Ferricks was already gone once his memories were erased. There was only Frax left in the final battle.

WesJen 12/14/16 12:26 PM

I think delivering the baby was just a powerful moment for Nadiera. Remember babies weren't born that way in the future anymore. Ransik's turn was also an epiphany. As he almost killed his own daughter.

Captain Mutiny 12/14/16 12:29 PM

Ransik and Nadiera should have been written to be good in their own minds. Woth Frax becoming the main villain. That way Ransik givening himself up is more believable.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 12/14/16 12:30 PM

They should have done there own thing with Frax . They should have just went with him wanting to create a better world for robots. That was the idea presented in the beginning.

Goldar's Revenge 12/14/16 12:36 PM

A lot of the problems with Ransik and Frax have to do with the planned episode count being reduced. We never even got a proper showdown between the two. If the original episode count was produced , we would have.

Usagi Reborn 12/14/16 10:04 PM

I wish we got to see the original 52 episode run the show was supposed to get. .