Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   One problem with the big news (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8628)

Hayley Oliver 02/19/18 07:46 PM

Re: One problem with the big news

I think we need a bigger writing staff.

MattEmily 02/19/18 09:47 PM

too bad that won't be happening

DinoThunderKira 02/19/18 10:50 PM

I wish Doug Sloan could come back and team up with Judd.

MattEmily 02/19/18 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinoThunderKira (Post 74822)
I wish Doug Sloan could come back and team up with Judd.

me too but I think he's with the union and they're not really hiring union writers not to mention he works elsewhere and I don't think it would make much of a difference since again the problem are the Bosses who are doing the meddling and no matter who the writer is they're going to keep on meddling so we'll keep on getting the same stuff

Sentai Mighty 02/19/18 11:32 PM

They need dubbers like they had in Samurai. I don't know why they caved and added writers again.

PRangerX 02/19/18 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Mighty (Post 74847)
They need dubbers like they had in Samurai. I don't know why they caved and added writers again.

Because there not dubbing anything. It was a bad idea to try and go with glorified dubbers.

Astro Omega 02/20/18 12:04 PM

I just hope we can get some good quality writing going further. I'm not asking for film noir or super intrict storytelling. Just the type of writing we had during the Space Seasons.

Zeo Power 02/20/18 12:19 PM

I like Doug Sloan for his work on Zeo and VR Troopers. Not as much for Ninja Storm and DinoThunder.

PRangerX 02/20/18 07:36 PM

The truth is there is a lot more that goes into producing PR than just one man. I still believe in Judd . Would you rather have a newbie in charge?

Lightspeed Carter 03/03/18 12:05 PM

I don't think the problem is the writers. Its more what they have been allowed to write. We know what Judd is capable of.