Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   VR Troopers Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Do you think Ryan, and Kaitlin would have made a good couple? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3238)

Zabitan 01/17/11 07:30 PM

Do you think Ryan, and Kaitlin would have made a good couple?

Just like the thread says.

On one hand I know there was hardly anything that would suggest they were anything more than just friends, but on the other hand Ryan did seem a little jealous about Kaitlin being with other guys, and to the same degree Kaitlin seemed to not like it when Ryan was hanging out with other girls.

And I have read a lot of fanfics about them falling in love, and the more I think about it the more I do wish there was a romantic sub plot between them on the show even if it was just one of them was secretly in love with the other.

PRangerX 01/17/11 07:30 PM

It seemed more like they we're just really good friends. But they probably would have made a pretty good couple. Would have got pretty akward with JB so close to Kaitlin as well.

Zabitan 01/17/11 07:31 PM

Hmm, didn't think about that.

PRangerX 01/18/11 05:15 PM

I think its natural to try to find romantic leads in a show. Since its such a big part of Hollywood. I find myself doing it. Especially in early PR. Since we we're so used to the the couples we got in Tommy/Kim, Tommy/Kat, and Andros/Ashley. In VR Troopers case, we never really got any real couples. Maybe we would have if the show had gone longer.

Zabitan 01/18/11 06:08 PM

Oddly enough though on the subject of JB that's another reason I would have liked it if Amy had become a fourth trooper on the show.

In fact that was one of the things I was thinking of doing in a fanfic.

PRangerX 01/18/11 07:12 PM

Re: Do you think Ryan, and Kaitlin would have made a good couple?

Yeah, its too bad we didn't get to learn about Amy