Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lord Zedd's Character Change (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7678)

Chaos Ranger 01/02/17 11:29 PM

Lord Zedd's Character Change

When Lord Zedd was first introduced he was a bad ass. But over time that slowly changed into Zedd slowly becoming has corny as Rita. By the second half of Season 2 , Zedd has married Rita and fully regressed to a comedy villain. It was a real shame. Since Zedd could have been an awesome villain if they kept his " Mutiny" persona. In seasoon 3 he got even more funny and was never serious again.

KimandTommy 01/02/17 11:29 PM

Re: Lord Zedd's Character Change

I liked it when they made Zedd more funny. He was still a powerful villain anyway.

Space Hero 01/03/17 12:11 AM

I do wish they kept the darker personality he started with.

Rita's Pita 01/03/17 12:12 AM

I loved it when Zedd and Rita got married. I also loved it when Zedd became more funny. Especially during season 3.

MMPR Forever 01/03/17 03:05 PM

Zedd was a classic villain. I have no problems at all with him. He is the best along with Rita. Its a close tie.

Calamity Kimberly 01/03/17 04:04 PM

I like how his character evovled. He was very funny and interestinf. But at the same time was a big threat to the Rangers.

Kimberly Cares 01/04/17 12:17 PM

He had to change to not piss off the sensors.

Space Hero 01/04/17 12:19 PM

Its a shame that they changed him so much. He could have been Power Rangers's Darth Vader. Its not like they didn't have darker villains later on.

Diabolico Rising 01/04/17 12:21 PM

He should have been presented like Dialibolico was. This is the perfect tone for a PR villain..At least they figured that out by Lightspeed.

MMPR Supreme 01/05/17 12:13 PM

I like Lord Zedd just the way he was. He really stoled the show in Season 3. It was a mistake to replace him in Zeo.