Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Judd Lynn's Writing. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7811)

Superhero Galaxy 03/21/17 07:59 PM

Judd Lynn's Writing.

Why doesn't Judd Lynn write more serious Power Rangers, like he did Space-Time Force?

MattEmily 03/21/17 08:28 PM

Re: Judd Lynn's Writing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superhero Galaxy (Post 65072)
Why doesn't Judd Lynn write more serious Power Rangers, like he did Space-Time Force?

probably because the footage doesn't dictate a serious tone and likely because someone above him possibly doesn't want a serious season.

Space Hero 03/21/17 11:47 PM

I've been disappointed since I thought he would bring back the more serious tone that worked in Space-Time Force.

MattEmily 03/22/17 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Hero (Post 65077)
I've been disappointed since I thought he would bring back the more serious tone that worked in Space-Time Force.

he still has Bosses that he has to listen to but I agree with you since I have been wanting a serious season as well.

Turbo Guy 03/22/17 12:26 PM

I don't like Power Rangers to be too serious. Its better when I'm is fun and whacky. Ninja Steel is the best PR season in years.

Inner Senshi 03/22/17 12:27 PM

Judd has done a good job carrying on Power Rangers.

Massive Ego 03/22/17 12:28 PM

His latest run has been a huge disappointment. But its probably not his fault. At least not entirety.

Darkseid 03/22/17 12:41 PM

His last run has been a huge disappointing indeed. I will always give him credit for Space-Time Force but his latest run as been lackluster.

Revenge of the UAE 03/22/17 06:53 PM

I agree that its more that Lynn is producing the kind of show Saban Brands wants. At least there not following Sentai blind anymore.

Rangerlord 03/22/17 06:55 PM

Lets not forget he doesn't have Jackie to help him anymore. Who was a huge part of his first run.