Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Sally Martin (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2038)

jdf195allmine 06/20/06 10:02 PM

yup yup imma watch it again.... lol just 2 see.

Sweetened Angel 07/15/06 02:56 PM

i did watch it but i did not see her.

i found youtube.com if you guys not see her so you can watch video.

here link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDx7F...rch-wendy&20wu

enjoy watch sally as tory

jasull1 07/17/06 11:47 PM

I didn't see it but I can't wait to see it. As any of you who have read my fanfic know I love me some Sally Martin :wink:

TheHistoryFollower 07/19/06 06:10 PM

changes happen people

Luv_21 07/24/06 03:04 PM

Wendy Wu was a good movie.I also noticed that the same dude that worked on power rangers did this movie.Koichi something...cant remember the name.But Sally did a swell job in the move.

MattEmily 12/04/17 06:38 PM

Re: Sally Martin

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razi (Post 33314)
I think we are pretty familiar with Sally Martin, aka Tori from PRNS. She was one of the characters in Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior, the latest movie on Disney, playing the character Tori, one of Wendy's best friends (not her same character but same name) She did pretty well. You Go Sally!

indeed but the name in the movie was with a y and not an i if I recall correctly but it was nice to see her in something different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv_21 (Post 33420)
Wendy Wu was a good movie.I also noticed that the same dude that worked on power rangers did this movie.Koichi something...cant remember the name.But Sally did a swell job in the move.

yes that I agree with Wendy Wu was a good movie and that's correct that Koichi Sakamoto was involved with the production the production was done mostly in New Zealand for his benefit.