Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why let the rangers remain secret? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5417)

MattEmily 11/26/18 09:21 PM

Re: Why let the rangers remain secret?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 76500)
The Rangers should always have secret idenities. The seasons where they don't have secret idenities don't count anyway. It is funny how Zedd and Rita never tried to reveal them.

please. Just because you don't like those seasons doesn't mean they don't count. That's just being a pathetic MMPR fanboy who is crying like a baby that they didn't get what they want. They count as much as MMPR counts you can't invalidate any season due to your own personal taste.

I don't like the first season of MMPR since it's mostly boring so I could easily take a page out of your "pathetic excuse book" and say that I don't count it because I don't like it due to how boring it is but that would just be dumb so I would never do that. Only a complete buffoon with zero smarts would even consider such a thing

MMPR Forever 11/27/18 12:35 PM

The first season of MMPR was not boring. It was a creative mastepiece that got the ball rolling for three years of greatness.

KimandTommy 11/27/18 12:36 PM

True, well except for Kat!

MMPR Forever 11/27/18 12:38 PM

Yeah Kat was the only bad part. At least they didn't break up Tommy and Kim like the stupid Zeo writers!

Massive Ego 11/27/18 12:40 PM

You do know MMPR season 3 and Zeo had the same writers right?

MattEmily 11/27/18 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 76511)
The first season of MMPR was not boring. It was a creative mastepiece that got the ball rolling for three years of greatness.

coming from a MMPR fanboy who has nostalgia goggles on your opinion is invalid. Your IQ is lower than that of Rito and Elgar's combined. The first season of MMPR is boring. Any person with half a brain knows that and it's a fact it's not an opinion it's a cold hard fact. There's no story to it. Nothing truly happens during the season except for the forming of the team. That's it. That's boring. There's nothing extra to it. No world building. No character building. It's just the same thing ep after ep for pretty much the whole season.

Tommy's Dragonzord 11/27/18 07:15 PM

There is Green With Evil and the whole losing his powers storyline. Only the first half was really boring.

Brian Morphinominal 11/27/18 07:18 PM

MMPR was just awesome! And my favorite. But there were plenty of other great seasons afterwards. As well as some good ones. Sure there was a few stinkers a long the way, but thats bound to happen when you have been on the air for over 25 years.

I think it was cool that they made so many changes back then. It kept the show fresh and was really part of the charm of MMPR and most of the early seasons.

Inner Senshi 11/27/18 07:19 PM

Guys we're getting off topic!

Massive Ego 11/27/18 07:20 PM

Who cares