Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   why couldn't Wes go to the future? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7628)

Superhero Galaxy 12/20/16 01:39 PM

Re: why couldn't Wes go to the future?

They should have tried to go to a parallel universe so they could be together.

Summer Is Rich 12/20/16 05:04 PM

Jen should have stayed behind to be with Wes.

Dayu's Tears 12/21/16 07:58 PM

It would be selfish of Wes to go to the future. He would be messing with the timestream.Plus it was unfair of Jen to expect him to give up his life to come with her. I think Wes had a role to play in the revised history.

Dic Dubber 12/22/16 12:21 PM

Wes deserved to be with a women who was nicer. Jen treated him horribly and would have dumped him when someone better came along. Look at what she did to Alex. Who died right in front of her.

MMPR Forever 12/22/16 08:13 PM

If there was a more happy ending maybe I wouldn't dislike the season. so much. Its too bad because the cast looked good enough to do an MMPR like season. We saw some of it in "Movie Madness" and "Nadiera's Dream Date" but they watered it all down with all that serious crap

Green With Envy 12/22/16 08:51 PM

I found myself wondering the same thing. Wes going to the future made too much sense and it it was never brought up.

Goldar's Revenge 12/23/16 11:20 PM

The idea of Jen and Wes not being able to make there own destiny contradicted everythig Time Force was building to..The whole season was about making your own destiny. Yet Wes and Jen can't be together because it goes against destiny. It makes no sense and was bad writing. Judd actually hated this for those reasons.

Galaxy Forever 12/23/16 11:57 PM

It was probably too dangerous for Wes and Alex to be in the same time period for too long.

Eradicator 12/24/16 12:17 PM

Its not about making your own destiny. Its about doing whats right and letting the other person live their own life. Jen and Wes were from different times and neither belonged in the other. It was a beautifully told story.

Kimberly Cares 12/24/16 02:57 PM

They should have ended up together so they could have had a happy ending.