Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Doctor Who (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=819)

Ignis 07/11/10 12:29 AM

Doctor Who

Anybody watch it?

Kamen Rider Decade 07/11/10 10:39 PM

I have watched it since the Christopher Eccleston's Doctor, I prefer him the most.

Ignis 07/17/10 10:19 PM

The new episode was epic.

Kamen Rider Decade 07/19/10 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ignis (Post 6103)
The new episode was epic.

I am assuming you are talking about the American rerun broadcasts.

Ignis 07/19/10 05:07 PM

Yeah.

mbozzo 01/30/11 04:26 PM

Re: Doctor Who

I used to watch Doctor Who while it was on Sci-Fi. I wish that it return to Syfy. :(

Digifiend 04/08/11 07:42 PM

New season on BBC One and BBC America on April 23 - only two weeks to go! :D

Shadow Ranger Blue 04/17/11 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digifiend (Post 39951)
New season on BBC One and BBC America on April 23 - only two weeks to go! :D

I can't wait, although I'm pissed I only get out of work past 7 on a Saturday so I can't watch it as it airs. I will have to record it on my Sky+ box and watch it when I get back. Sucks because my friend will probably text me and tell me the ending before I've had chance to watch it.

Timefire 04/18/11 11:30 AM

I have never watched it. What is it about?
They are airing it on a not so famous greek channel latelly

Digifiend 04/21/11 08:35 PM

Where do I begin...?

The Doctor is a time-traveller known as a Time Lord, from the planet Gallifrey. With his human companions, he travels through time and space, armed only with his wits and his Sonic Screwdriver, he fights the evils of the universe including Daleks, Cybermen, renegade Time Lord The Master, and other alien races. If he's fatally injured, he just regenerates into a new body (the explanation for recasting the role of the Doctor).

Currently in his 11th body, he travels with Amy Pond, and her new husband Rory Williams. In the season opener, they'll meet up with old acquaintance Professor River Song, who hides some dark secrets.

Bad news guys. From 1973 to 1976, the Doctor (in his third and fourth bodies) travelled with a journalist named Sarah Jane Smith. Her actress Elisabeth Sladen, who has starred in spin-off The Sarah Jane Adventures since 2007, has died aged 63 from cancer. A tribute will be on CBBC at 6.45pm on Saturday, right after Doctor Who finishes on BBC One.