Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Day 29 - Fave Suit Design (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7938)

MattEmily 06/29/17 09:36 AM

Day 29 - Fave Suit Design

Now for this one we're just referring to the Rangers and the Extra Warriors who usually help them out so no Ninjor or Auric in this case and helmets for the Rangers and will be counted as being part of a suit.

MattEmily 06/29/17 09:10 PM

Re: Day 29 - Fave Suit Design

Now for me I thought the following Ranger designs were pretty awesome:
White, Green, Black-Red MMPR = I thought their designs were awesome since all of them had an animal design on their helmet whereas White and Green were the only ones who had Shields.

Zeo = I thought their helmets were interesting because of the shapes that were on their helmets and in the case of Gold I thought it was interesting how he had a Shield.

Phantom = I thought it was interesting how he had his Power Ruby in his chest.
Magna Defender = I thought it was interesting how his helmet reflected his Torozord being a bull even to the point of t having horns.
Time Force = I thought it was interesting how their visors were color-coded.
Wild Force = I thought it was interesting how they had different stripes and how they had animal designs on their helmets.
B-Squad S.P.D, Shadow Ranger and Omega Ranger = I thought it was interesting how they had numbers on their designs.

Diabolico Rising 07/02/17 09:27 PM

Re: Day 29 - Fave Suit Design

The Lightspeed Suits were by far the best. They looked like something man made powers would create. They were a lot better than the Charlie Brown suits we got in Galaxy.