Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Webmasters Help Forum (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Anybody ever thought of making a VR Troopers website? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2886)

PRangerX 01/06/11 11:03 PM

Anybody ever thought of making a VR Troopers website?

Anyone ever thought about doing a VR Troopers website. There aren't many currently around. The bright side is that doing a VR Trooper's database would be easier then trying to do one with PR. Since Troopers only has 2 seasons .You can find Troopers episodes for download on the net.

There are other routes you could go. A VR Web Portal would be nice. This would report on VR Troopers news and goings on in the fandom. Which would mostly be links to threads at message board or actor news at this point. As well as any activity in regards to websites. A VR Troopers Fan Fic archive would be great.

Zabitan 12/04/11 06:25 PM

Re: Anybody ever thought of making a VR Troopers website?

I have it would have all the usual stuff: Character Descriptions, Episode Descriptions, Fan Fics, Fan Art, even comparisons to the Metal Hero, etc.

There's just a lot of stuff I'd need to do first. 1 I'd need to get a debit card or some bank card so I can go to one of those Make your own website places, 2 get a new computer or an extra hard drive since I currently can hold 60 episodes before my computer tells me it's out of room, and 3 I need to brush up on my HTML.

MattEmily 12/04/11 09:11 PM

VR Troopers only has 2 episodes? That's funny. I thought it had more episodes than that. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I know it was just 1 of your typos. Anyway yes I have been thinking about doing a VR Troopers website at some point. But that probably won't happen for awhile... if I ever do decide to make one.

PRangerX 01/16/12 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 43114)
VR Troopers only has 2 episodes? That's funny. I thought it had more episodes than that. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I know it was just 1 of your typos. Anyway yes I have been thinking about doing a VR Troopers website at some point. But that probably won't happen for awhile... if I ever do decide to make one.

Fixed