Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Would you have liked it better if Astronema... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8334)

Astro Omega 12/13/17 08:07 AM

Would you have liked it better if Astronema...

Stayed Evil?

MattEmily 12/13/17 12:09 PM

Re: Would you have liked it better if Astronema...

not at all

Rangerlord 12/13/17 07:01 PM

It would have made the end of C2D more tragic and sad. Assuming you mean this involves her staying dead.

Ranger Black 12/13/17 07:02 PM

That would be some "Ranger Black" like darkness. As much as I like Karone, it would have been cool if they had Astronema go out like the above. It also removes the Cyber Astronema stuff.

KimandTommy 12/13/17 07:03 PM

She was always evil. So I would like it if she didn't pretend too be good. I would have her arrested though. People on PR shouldn't be killed.

MMPR Forever 12/13/17 07:11 PM

Yes I agree, the only change I would make would be that Andros would arrest her.

Evil Astronema 12/13/17 07:28 PM

I really like this idea. Not because I hate the character. She is my favorite villain. I just think it would have made for a more dramatic story. Astronema wou!d have still been a complicated villian. It would have given PR a chance to push its boundaries further than ever before.

Mojo Bulk 12/13/17 10:17 PM

I don't think standards and practices would have allowed her to stay dead. Whether she turned good or not.

Original Power Rangers 12/15/17 11:26 AM

No, Astronema was already redeemed and deserved to live. I wouldn't want to get rid of the redemption plot. Since it was so interesting.

Sentai Snob 12/15/17 11:28 AM

Astronema shouldn't even have been a character. They should have used the Sentai Main Villians and dubbed him like Rita.