Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Time Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8123)

Time Force Omega 10/20/17 07:42 PM

Time Force

I am a huge Time Force fan. I never liked Power Rangers. My friens told me about this mature kids show I should watch. And boy was I surprised when I found out it was Power Rangers. I loved it though. Too bad Wild Force or any other season after didn't have the same magic. But i guess I am more of a Time Force Fan tan a PR fan.

Captain Codfish 10/20/17 09:20 PM

Re: Time Force

Time Force waa great. But I don't think there haven't been many other good seasons. I think TF is one of the best.

Quantum Hunter 10/20/17 09:41 PM

One on the better seasons for sure.I love that they had so many complicated characters on both sides of the conflict. Eric is one of the most complex Rangers ever.

Summer Is Rich 10/20/17 10:04 PM

It was good. I do think people give it too much resir sometimes. I mean it dod copy Timeranger a lot and still wasn't Shakespeare. It is definitely a season I don't mind rewatching.

No Green Spandex 10/21/17 12:03 PM

The story and characters were some of Power Rangwr's best. Eric is probably the best Sixth Ranger.

Power Sentai 10/21/17 05:25 PM

It was good but the bending g could have been better. I felt the ending to Timeranger was more dramatic. I am not saying they should have copied that. But I think it could have been done better. The timehole plot was confusing and seemed to forc the ending.

Astronema 10/21/17 05:38 PM

I likes it, it brought back some of the high stakes Lightspeed lacked. But mainly the scifi angle the Space seasons shared.

Dic Dubber 10/21/17 05:53 PM

It just didn't feel like Power Rangers. And was too heavy for a kids show. Only a the few comedy episodes they did towarda the end were good.

White Tiger Fan 10/21/17 08:30 PM

I think Amit would have put more originality and made TF a bit better. He did a great job with the the team up the next season. I think we would have got a better finale too.

Green With Envy 10/21/17 08:37 PM

They went too much Timeranger filler in the second half. But most seasons in that era had that problem.