Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Idea for Drive Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1145)

Stuf.... 03/11/06 05:01 PM

I've been watching Boukenger and thinking of Drive Force and I came up with an idea for the story... I may write a fan fic of it.

Years ago, there was a war against the evil Goradom and the demonic vehicle, Sargress. The war was long, but thanks to Drive Force Zords, evil lost. Lieutenat Applegate even destroyed Goradom... or so he thought. Now, the parts to Sargress are scattered across Earth, and now that Goradom's back, Lieutenat Applegate's seacrh won't be easy. Goradom is as powerful as before, and with his army of monsters, he strikes Lawrence City, a small town in CA. Its up to 5 teens from Lawrence High to stop it, activatings the powers of Drive Force.

Arucard 03/11/06 07:34 PM

Sweet.

Kamen Rider Decade 03/11/06 10:56 PM

1. This is fanfic already.
2. Wrong Forum.
3. Get a clue
4. Can't comment on the fanfic itself cause I don't read fanfics

Stuf.... 03/12/06 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Mar 12 2006, 03:56 AM
Then don't waste your time here.

Kamen Rider Decade 03/12/06 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stuf....+Mar 12 2006, 10:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stuf.... @ Mar 12 2006, 10:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal@Mar 12 2006, 03:56 AM
Then don't waste your time here. [/b][/quote]
Actually you moron you wasted my time posting this garbage in the wrong forum. So shape up, ship out, and die you mother fucker.

Stuf.... 03/12/06 07:06 PM

Man, shut up! What makes you think you can treat everyone like shit anyway? If I could choose some one to win Asshole of the year award, it'd be you. So just stop biting my head off and I'll try not to make mistakes.

Kamen Rider Decade 03/12/06 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stuf....+Mar 12 2006, 07:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stuf.... @ Mar 12 2006, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Man, shut up![/b]
Not in your life time fag.

Quote:

Originally posted by Stuf....@Mar 12 2006, 07:06 PM
What makes you think you can treat everyone like shit anyway?
Stupid people get treated like shit. You do the math.

<!--QuoteBegin-Stuf....
@Mar 12 2006, 07:06 PM
So just stop biting my head off and I'll try not to make mistakes.[/quote]Don't do stupid shit and you will not have your head bitten off.

Remus Lupin 03/13/06 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stuf....@Mar 12 2006, 08:06 PM
Man, shut up! What makes you think you can treat everyone like shit anyway? If I could choose some one to win Asshole of the year award, it'd be you. So just stop biting my head off and I'll try not to make mistakes.
I hate to be negative...but this bastard is always treating EVERYONE on this board like they are lower than shit. He gets some kind of high out of it since he has no life other than flaming people on a forum.

He is the entire reason I stopped posting at this forum because the admins let him get away with this. If it was my forum, he would have been banned already.

By the way...if it came across that I was insulting the admins, I was not.

Kamen Rider Decade 03/13/06 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WhiteLight4ever@Mar 13 2006, 12:31 AM
If it was my forum
If it was your forum it would be shit just like every other pansy board out there. Grow some balls you fag.

Remus Lupin 03/13/06 11:52 AM

Stop going off topic just to insult people. Your immaturity is showing.