Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Was Hartford wrong? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7358)

Lightspeed Zeo 09/24/16 12:08 PM

Re: What Hartford wrong?

I don't think he realized just how real Mack would be until he was done building him.

Captain Mutiny 09/24/16 12:10 PM

The thing that made no sense was how Mack was built to be a young adult. Wouldn't Andrew have wanted an actual child?

Gia the Fiend 09/24/16 12:13 PM

How did Mack even morph if he was a Robot? Why did Spencer have to give him super strength? Those mutations would only work on a human.

MattEmily 09/24/16 02:43 PM

while it was wrong of Andrew to create a robotic son and lie about the truth of his origins to him it's understandable why he did it.

Disney Ranger 09/26/16 12:20 PM

I like the comparison to Pinocchio. The Robot plot was right out of a Disney Movie. Thats why I like it so much.

Superstatler 09/27/16 10:38 PM

Hartford was so into his work that he sometimes overlooked the bigger picture. This is where Spencer came in handy. Since he made sure to remind him of these things.

Inner Senshi 09/28/16 08:10 PM

I don't get why so many people act like Hartford was up to no good. Power Rangers is a kids show, it was not meant to be taken this seriously. The story was just about the bonding of a father and son.

Captain Mutiny 09/28/16 08:11 PM

Just because its a kids show, doesn't mean it can't be good or bad. There is no reason why we can't debate stuff like this .

PRangerX 09/28/16 08:12 PM

Otherwise we wouldn't need message boards. I do think Hartford acted irresonspibly. But I think he also felt guilty about that. In the end he really did love Mack. So Hartford isn't a bad guy.

Goldar's Revenge 09/28/16 08:12 PM

Hartford created Mack to be his personal servant Nd felt guilty so he made him his son. why wlse woukd he build him so old? Mack was meant to be Spencer's assistant but Hartford felt guilty creating his own slave. He made the problem worsw by lieing to Mack. The whoke storyline was ill thought out from that respect.