Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Was Hartford wrong? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7358)

Tommy Angel 09/30/16 11:45 PM

Re: What Hartford wrong?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Senshi (Post 58144)
I don't get why so many people act like Hartford was up to no good. Power Rangers is a kids show, it was not meant to be taken this seriously. The story was just about the bonding of a father and son.

I agree, people read way too much into things and end up coming up with ideas that just aren't really supposed to be part of the storyline. Mack was just a robot Hartford created because he wanted a son to love. There was no bad motive or violation of science.

I just thought the robot stuff dragged on way too long. it would have worked better as a two parter.

Green Saba 10/01/16 12:05 AM

Mack was just a winer. The whole storyline made Mack look bad. He was such a crybaby during this. He treated Hartford terribly after all the opertunities he gave him. Hartford loved him and gave him everything.

Zabitan 10/01/16 10:08 PM

I don't think Hartford was wrong to create Mack but I do think he should have let Mack know he was an android from the start.

Hailey Hartford 10/01/16 11:23 PM

Truth is yes Andrew should of told him the truth about what he was. Mack had no way of knowing he was an adroid because that is how Andrew wanted it. Yes, this season was my favorite but honestly their were parts of it I didn't like.

I personally would not go as far as calling Mack a whiner or you could also say a few other Rangers were also whiners. Among them: Ashley(Turbo, RiS), Alyssa(WF), Mia(MF), Madison and Vida(Mystic Force), and several others.

Lord Leo 10/02/16 11:36 AM

Why was Alyssa a winer?

Gosei Gold 10/02/16 11:39 AM

Hartford was only human. He may have been a bit irresponsible. But he realky wasnjust trying to do what was best for Mack once he was alive. Mack was his true son. No matter what he was.

Hailey Hartford 10/02/16 01:23 PM

I am talking about every time Cole was in trouble or something, she complained.

No Green Spandex 10/02/16 05:11 PM

Reminds me of how Kim and Kat used to always scream when Tommy was in trouble.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 10/02/16 05:14 PM

Remember when the Wild Force Rangers screamed when the Wild Zords were destoryed in the finalie? That was so overacted it almost ruined the scene.

MattEmily 10/02/16 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gia the Friend (Post 58064)
How did Mack even morph if he was a Robot? Why did Spencer have to give him super strength? Those mutations would only work on a human.

it's been proven that robots can morph - remember the Robot Rangers from Turbo?