Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Tommy have been leader? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7558)

Red Spandex Forever 11/11/16 11:42 AM

Should Tommy have been leader?

Do you think it was premature to make Tommy leader as White Ranger?

KimandTommy 11/11/16 12:05 PM

Re: Should Tommy have been leader?

Nope, Tommy deserved it for everything he went through. Plus for all his hard work as a Ranger.

Hailey Hartford 11/11/16 02:08 PM

Judging from his screwup involving the Thunderzords and powers, making him leader was the stupidest thing ever!

MattEmily 11/11/16 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Spandex Forever (Post 59868)
Do you think it was premature to make Tommy leader as White Ranger?

not at all. He rightly deserved it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hailey Hartford (Post 59879)
Judging from his screwup involving the Thunderzords and powers, making him leader was the stupidest thing ever!

Keep in mind that losing the powers and zords wasn't all his fault since the Command Center was having issues and they had no other options other than to continue the fight. Retreating with Rito and 4 monsters on the loose would have been a bad move.

Everyone Loves Rocky 11/11/16 09:50 PM

Zordon should have demoted Tommy and made Rocky the leader .

Adam White Tiger 11/11/16 09:52 PM

Adam would have been a better leader actually.

Power Sentai 11/11/16 09:56 PM

I always thought it was wierder that Rito ended up fighting the Rangers alone in the rematch. Why not send the monsters back out again?

No Green Spandex 11/11/16 09:57 PM

I was actually happy since Tommy finally was allowed to make a mistake as White. Too bad they went rught back to making him a god.

Sentai Master 11/11/16 10:02 PM

It was probably because it would have been too expensive to do more original footage.Its too bad the Thunderzords weren't shown to destroy the monsters before it fell apart.

Forever Jason 11/11/16 10:44 PM

I'm glad someone started this thread. I think its awful Jason got replaced. Jason was the leader and proved he was good at it. Tommy was the new guy that got lucky since the Green Powers were so powerful. Plus we saw how bad Tommy was at it when he lost the Thunderzords. Zordom was lucly to get Jason back in Zeo. He would have replaced Tommy with Jason eventually in Turbo, but he left for Eltar...And Dimitria wanted her own team.